GRANDCHILDREN GALLERY: FAMILY AND GRANDCHILDREN PHOTOS.
































I have already shown in another post how to hang pictures and photos on a staircase walls (here). I enjoy very much the photos I placed some time ago on the walls of my beach house staircase. They are all family photos (sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren). However, the family grows, children grow up and always an update in the photos is necessary. On my last birthday I got from my daughter-in-law Carolina a beautiful panel with the latest photos of our family.




































The photo above shows the photo panel that I have won. The panel was large, painted in red (one of my favorite colors) and had several family photos. My " Grandchildren Gallery" needed an update and that was the right time.



















Here we can see how the photos layout was before. When I won the panel it was necessary to change many things.




















Due to the size of the panel, the balance in the distribution of the photos as well as having more recent photos; I decided to put it in a more central position. I apologize, but since there was a high incidence of light in the environment the reflexes were inevitable.





















Separately, the photo shows the two walls of the staircase.





















Overview of the new layout of the photos in my “Grandchildren Gallery”. In time; in the beginning of December another granddaughter will be born and of course I will soon have to renew and even increase my gallery. Much joy and happiness.




Is easy and joy.
Family is all.
Stay tuned, I'll be back soon!!!



Em português (in portuguese).
  
GALERIA DOS NETOS: FOTOS DA FAMÍLIA E DOS NETOS.
  
Já mostrei em uma outra postagem como pendurar quadros e fotos nas paredes de uma escadaria (aqui). Gosto muito das fotos que coloquei há algum tempo nas paredes da escadaria em minha casa da praia. Todas são fotos de família (filhos, noras e netos). Entretanto, a família aumenta, as crianças crescem e sempre uma atualização nas fotos se faz necessária. Em meu último aniversário, ganhei da minha nora Carolina um lindo painel com fotos mais recentes de nossa família.

A foto acima mostra o painel de fotos que ganhei. O painel era grande, pintado em vermelho (uma de minhas cores favoritas) e tinha várias fotos de família. Minha “Galeria dos Netos” precisava de uma atualização e aquele era o momento certo isso.

Aqui podemos ver como era a disposição das fotos nas paredes da escadaria antes de eu ganhar o painel.

Devido ao tamanho do painel, do equilíbrio na distribuição das fotos bem como por ter fotos mais recentes; decidi colocá-lo em posição mais central. Peço desculpas, mas como havia uma grande incidência de luz no ambiente os reflexos foram inevitáveis.

A foto mostra, de forma separada, as duas paredes da escadaria.

Visão geral da nova disposição das fotos na minha Galeria dos Netos. Em tempo; no início de dezembro vai nascer mais uma neta e, obviamente, em breve terei de renovar e até aumentar minha galeria. Muita alegria e felicidade.


É fácil!!!
É alegria!!!
Família é tudo de bom.
Fique atento, volto em breve.